PRESS RELEASE – October 26, 2016
- Lab7 Systems Secures $3.0M Financing to Fuel Platform Growth and Commercial Expansion: Boosts scalable software platform for data-intensive life science applications
BIO-IT WORLD 2016 – DDN Best Practices for Big Data in Life Sciences Workshop
- Chris Mueller leads a session on considerations for big data management when transitioning from research to production and regulated environments.
PRESS RELEASE – November 4, 2015
- LifeMap Sciences, a Subsidiary of BioTime, and Lab7 Systems Announce Partnership and Launch of Integrated NGS Analysis Solution: New collaboration extends the utility of the Lab7 ESP and delivers decision-making capabilities to users
PRESS RELEASE – April 20, 2015
- Lab7 Systems Releases Clinical Annotation Manager for Lab7 ESP and Two Acceleration Programs: New release and programs encourage broader adoption of NGS technologies in academia and clinical practice
- The Lab7 ESP was featured during the Software Demo Session and Chris Mueller presented BioBuilds in a talk titled “BioBuilds: A Model for Long Term Sustainability of Open Source Bioinformatics.” The slides can be accessed here.
PRESS RELEASE – November 19, 2014
- Lab7 Systems Launches BioBuilds.org to Host a Major Expansion of BioBuilds: Now optimized for Linux on POWER, Linux on x86, and Mac OS X
LAB7 ESP AND IBM POWER8: A WINNING COMBINATION
- Chris Mueller describes how IBM’s new POWER8 platform is a great combination with the Lab7 ESP to address data management in the new world of genomics.
PRESS RELEASE – October 19, 2014
- Lab7 Systems Launches the Lab7 Enterprise Sequencing Platform (ESP): Comprehensive sample-to-answer software for genomic sequencing labs
- Lab7 Systems presented a poster on BioBuilds at the 15th Annual Bioinformatics Open Source Conference (BOSC 2014) titled “BioBuilds: A Model for Long Term Sustainability of Open Source Bioinformatics”. Download it to learn more.
- At the Advances in Genome Biology & Technology conference in Marco Island, FL, February 12-15, 2014, Lab7 Systems presented a poster titled, “Data and Workflow Provenance in NGS Experiments”. Download it to learn more.
- Chris Mueller and Varshal Davé speak with GenomeWeb’s BioInform about Lab7 Systems’ comprehensive approach to managing NGS informatics (subscription required; contact us for a reprint)
PRESS RELEASE – September 3, 2013
- Lab7 Systems Launches BioBuilds, SeqSigma, and DashO3: Free Software and New Services
PRESS RELEASE – June 18, 2013
- Lab7 Systems Invites Early Access Users: Releases Lab7 Public Beta
AUSTIN BUSINESS JOURNAL
- Chris Mueller, President & CTO of Lab7 Systems, speaks with Austin Business Journal about genomic data workflow.